1. What are your store hours?
Tuesday: Appointment only
Wednesday - Friday: 10am-6pm
2. Where are you located?
215 Detroit Street in Cherry Creek North.
We are on the corner of 2nd and Detroit, right across from Room and Board and Hapa Sushi.
3. Where do I park?
Cherry Creek North has metered street parking (Sundays are free). There is also a parking garage behind True Foods Kitchen (entrance on Detroit Street) that has hourly and daily charges.
4. What is the difference between the Scented Journey Fragrance Workshop and the One-On-One Signature Perfume and Cologne Experience?
There is a vast difference between the two. Please see click on the links to read the difference. Scented Journey Workshop or One-on-One Signature Perfume and Cologne Experience.
5. How long does a Scented Journey Fragrance Workshop take?
We typically block out 2 hours, but it really depends on the person. Some people require a little bit more time in making their decisions.
6. How much is a Scented Journey Workshop per person?
Our 30mL bottles are $55 per person and our 100mL bottles are $75 per person. (What a deal! 3 times the amount for only $20 more!)
7. When are the Scented Journey Workshops held?
We hold them Tuesday-Friday between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Saturday-Sunday between the hours of 10am and 1pm. Please call us so we can let you know availability.
8. Do I need to schedule an appointment?
Appointments are required when doing a Scented Journey Workshop, and when doing an after-hours party. You do not need an appointment if you are coming to work off of the Oil Table during store hours. It is appreciated if you give us advanced notice if coming in to create a custom perfume off of the oil table, or if you have more than 5 people in your group.
9. Can I host a party after-hours?
10. How do I schedule a Party?
Just call (303.333.3315) or email (email@example.com) us so we can check our events calendar or click here to fill out an online submission.
11. How much does hosting a party at Scented Studio Cost?
With doing an after-hours party there is a $100 room fee. Included is a 2-hour block, dedicated employees, clean up and exclusive use of our space.
12. Can I bring in my own food/beverages/decorate?
Yes, please call us for more details 303.333.3315
13. How do I create my own custom fragrance?
There are 3 ways to create a custom fragrance. Please click on this link for more detailed information.
14. What products can I make my fragrance in?
Bar Soap, Bath Oil, Body Mist, Body Oil, Body Wash, Cologne, Dry Oil Spray, Foaming Hand Soap, Hand & Body Lotion, Himalayan Sea Bath Salts, Massage Oil, Oil Warmer Fragrance, Roll-On Oil, Perfume, Room Diffuser, Shea Butter Body Whip, and Sugar Scrub. Or visit our product page.
15. Do you keep my fragrance on record?
Yes. At checkout, we will ask you for a few details and file your custom fragrances under your name.
16. I have sensitive skin, what is in the product bases?
We strive to keep our bases as natural as possible. Please feel free to contact us more about each ingredient in each product.
17. Can men experience this?
Absolutely! We are just as much for men as we are for women!